Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats your type?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Tall. Blonde. Long legs. Big boobs. Smart.
    equestrian eventing

Is that some sort of bestiality metaphor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,522 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

dark hair tall, curvey body, good lookin 5.6 to 5.8....
    Would you not go for someone a bit better looking than 5.6-5.8/10?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

trish990 wrote: »
    At least 10 years older than me.

How old is that? ;)

Tall dark and wealthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Max Power1 wrote: »
    deffo in the same boat here. Red or black hair also. But preferably not any larger than a B cup.

Yay for guys who appreciate small boobs! And dark hair! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

The size of my ass dictates that i dont have a type. Crumbs / table :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Acacia wrote: »
    Yay for guys who appreciate small boobs!:D
    Well anything more than a handful is just a waste tbh...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well anything more than a handful mouthful is just a waste tbh...;)

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

I'm quite surprised by the variety of females favoured by the male boardsies, I expected the blonde, big boobs, long legs stuff but there are some very encouraging things here.

I'll second the girl who said yay for the guys who like smaller boobs and the phrase meat on the bones is good news for girls too!

Personally, I like em taller than me, dark hair, olive or tanned skin tone, good looking but slightly flawed, (perfection in a man scares me) and a nicely toned body with a nice tight ass, but most important is a sense of humour, without that its pointless!

Being a good dresser and smelling nice score major brownie points, but really a cheeky, open, funny guy that doesn't try on all the chat up BS is a winner!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

When single I have no real preference, blonde/brunette, bigger/smaller, girly/tomboy deep/superficial, but looking back when I end up with someone in any sort of long termer, they've all been skinny, relatively tall and personality wise pretty similar. Girly girls and any sort of high maintenance I don't go for, with controlling irish mammies an instant red card(particular bugbear for me). I seem to have two modes of attraction, short and long term.:confused: I will say I hardly register boobs at all and have no preference either way. Legs and bum man all the way.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Mackleton wrote: »
    I'm quite surprised by the variety of females favoured by the male boardsies, I expected the blonde, big boobs, long legs stuff but there are some very encouraging things here.

I'll second the girl who said yay for the guys who like smaller boobs and the phrase meat on the bones is good news for girls too!

Personally, I like em taller than me, dark hair, olive or tanned skin tone, good looking but slightly flawed, (perfection in a man scares me) and a nicely toned body with a nice tight ass, but most important is a sense of humour, without that its pointless!

Being a good dresser and smelling nice score major brownie points, but really a cheeky, open, funny guy that doesn't try on all the chat up BS is a winner!

I find that typically it's womens magazines and cheesy movies that give out the idea that all guys are into blonde, big boobed girls. Although I'd be happier if more girls said they weren't into tall men:(

As for me, whilst my head can be turned by all manner of pretty girls, I usually fancy average to small sized brunettes the most. Oh and with blue eyes and a smiley face! Body shape wise I like smaller girls but not super skinny rib sticking out small, she would need to look healthy! A b-c cup would be my favourite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Physically- slim, nice proportion between waist and boobies. Height doesn't matter..

And pretty face and eyes. Very important that. She could have the best bod in the world, but if she's hard-faced ye wouldn't want to ride her into battle.

Personality-wise, quirky is good. Someone who's not afraid to stand out from the crowd and do things her own way.

Someone whos intelligent and articulate, interested in the world and it's people, food, languages, cultures, and who has no time for vacuous Exposé-type celebrity ****e.

Good sense of humour goes without saying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

oh i like red heads to :D

Advertisement