Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Returns

• 10-06-2009 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi, I just realise I found a book I forgot to return before leaving maynooth. The due dates not till the 25th so I was wondering could I just post it back up (I'm in Galway at the moment) or do I have to hand it back personally?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

"Returning
    Borrowed material including items from the Reserve Collection can be returned without queuing by placing them in the relevant post box at the Circulation Desk. However, laptops must be returned directly to the Circulation Desk. "

from the site, so I'd guess that post would be fine as they dont seem to need to actually see you to return the book.

however, just to be on the safe side why not give them a shout?

The Library, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland
    Tel: +353 1 708 3884
    Fax: +353 1 628 6008
    Email: library.information@nuim.ie
    Web: http://library.nuim.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Hi, I just realise I found a book I forgot to return before leaving maynooth. The due dates not till the 25th so I was wondering could I just post it back up (I'm in Galway at the moment) or do I have to hand it back personally?

Have it registered if you do post

Advertisement