Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi all. Some tattoo advice if you will?

Options
  • 10-06-2009 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Not sure if I'm allowed to just barge right in and start making threads....

But I'm going to anyway :D
    Seriously though, if it needs to be moved go ahead.

I have the design of what I want for my first tattoo, but it looks bigger than I thought it would be, I think if I make it smaller it might not look right.

So I've been thinking about getting one for years and have finally settled on what I want, but I'm not a 100% on where I want it.

Can someone reccomend to me the best place to go, to get it done? I'm hoping the artist might advise me where would be the best place to get the tattoo?

Thanks in advance :)

PS I have a picture of it if anyone wants to see it and maybe give me some advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

i'm told zulu in temple bar is supose 2 be good,that's where i,m going for mine anyway,what does it look like by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Artists vary with the styles they excel at and consequently there are artists not so good at certain styles. Post a pic or give a good detailed description of the tattoo you want and someone should be able to point you in the right direction. There's also an artist portfolio sticky if you want to take a look at whats out there : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505603

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tradesman27

I would speak to people about the type of tattoo it is you want. the place doesnt matter. Its the artist and what the specialize in. I got a celtic design in my arm and shoulder. It was my first one too. I found a Kiwi girl who specialized in it. Worked out well. Find a good artist. not place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

Ok thanks for the replies everyone. :)

Here's the design I want.

2mgm96r.jpg

Advertisement