Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electricity correction of 700euro

Options
  • 10-06-2009 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

just wondering if this can be correct for a 2 person cottage in it for one year..

got the bill today after correcting the estimations... 700quid i owe..

is there anyway that the rpevious tenants could owe this..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I would say yes. I am in a 2 bed apartment, and my last bill for two months was just shy of €120, so if you have been there a year, I would say yes, €700 for that time would sound about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

if your talking about a correction of estimates it seems a bit high indicates the bill was €50 short on average for each month. its believable though.

I would assume that the landlord had a reading done befor eyou moved in so its fair to assume this is a bill your responsible for. That said Id ask the landlord for proof that the units were calculated and not estimated when you moved in to be sure.

but again its perfectly plausible

Advertisement