Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm back in action!

Options
  • 10-06-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

Some of you (very few probably) will know that I moved to Australia a few months ago.
    I've been living in Perth and drinking plenty and eating badly. Before I arrived here I had broken 100kg for the first time in my life and was able to get 125kg for 5 clean reps on the bench.
    I lost 5-6kg but have managed to regain a bit of ground over the last few weeks and recently joined a gym down the road from me.
    I've decided it's time to start a journal and get motivated again. I'm working as a bouncer over here (can't find any engineering work) so that's giving me extra movitation, because the stronger and fitter I am the more chance I have of not getting my ass kicked.
    Here we go again...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭daveywavey08

Wed 10/6/09 Fitness First
    Bench:
    warmup - bar, 60kg, 80kg
    90kg x 2 x 10

Close-grip bench:
    80kg x 7, 6

Incline bench:
    75kg x 6, 5

Incline DB flies:
    15kg x 8
    25kg x 8, 7, 6

Peck deck:
    #60 x 3 x 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Some of you (very few probably) will know that I moved to Australia a few months ago.
    I've been living in Perth and drinking plenty and eating badly. Before I arrived here I had broken 100kg for the first time in my life and was able to get 125kg for 5 clean reps on the bench.
    I lost 5-6kg but have managed to regain a bit of ground over the last few weeks and recently joined a gym down the road from me.
    I've decided it's time to start a journal and get motivated again. I'm working as a bouncer over here (can't find any engineering work) so that's giving me extra movitation, because the stronger and fitter I am the more chance I have of not getting my ass kicked.
    Here we go again...

Same old same old then Walt:P

To be sure, to be sure! Some things never change, eh

Thurs 11/6/09 Fitness First

Pullups:
    bw x 10
    +17.5kg x 6, 5, 4.5

One-arm db row:
    25kg x 8
    42.5kg x (7, 7), (7,6),(7,6) - (right arm, left arm)

Lat pulldowns:
    #65 x 10, 8, 8

Machine rows:
    90kg (45kg per side) x 10, 8, 8

BB Reverse EZ curls:
    30kg x 8
    32.5kg x 7, 7

Thursday 25/6/09

DB shoulder press:
    15kg x 12
    25kg x 10
    37.5kg x 5 (stopped, left shoulder felt sore)
    37.5kg x 7 - PB
    37.5kg x 4.5

Machine shoulder press:
    #50 x 8, 7, 7

DB lateral raises:
    10kg x 12
    12.5kg x 3 x 12

Delt machine:#30 x 3 x 10

DB Shrugs:
    35kg x 15, 13, 11

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Wal.....Davey im assuming you're doing other sessions, and not just wandering into the gym and rippin out pbs??!

Yeah, I'm doing the odd one, I haven't benched in 2 weeks now though, just been doing shoulders back n biceps. I'm all over the shop but I'm making a bit of progress nonetheless

Advertisement