Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n95 (8gb) or n85

• 10-06-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,460 ✭✭✭✭

which one is better?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Off the top of my head, the n85 is probably slightly better spec'd and might even be better value for money. A fairer comparison might be the N96 versus the N85.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭eoin4789

Ive had numerous phones over the past few years and I mean everything. I have used the N95 8GB for over two months now and never had a phone like it. It has everything and some excellent apps can be downloaded. I know the other two are newer models but in my eyes they could need few improvements to better the N95. I had the iphone and sony ericsson c905 but nothin compares to this. However the newer models do look slick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Have had the N95 8GB myself since launch and also find it to be the best phone I have ever had. Tried moving to the 5800 and while I liked it, I ended up reverting back to the N95 after a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,460 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i decided to go for the n95 8gb

i had a long look at both phones but the n95 stood out because i like the bigger screen and I dont like flat buttons for txting

just like to say thanks to jesus_thats_gre ;)
    and eoin4789 for the advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I'll confirm what the other posters have said, the N95(8GB) is definitely the best phone I've ever used. Completely and totally happy with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭eoin4789

glad ya made the correct choice, good luck with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Headshot wrote: »
    i decided to go for the n95 8gb

Not the N86........?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,460 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Davy wrote: »
    Not the N86........?

na mate

couldnt be bothered and I need a phone a.s.a.p

got it right cheap too thanks to my mother being on a meteor billpay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Headshot wrote: »
    na mate

couldnt be bothered and I need a phone a.s.a.p

ah right, just was going to say its out fairly soon. Nothing wrong with the N95 though

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

Yep have to agree on the N95. Best phone I've had. Its just so complete and has never crashed on me. Great call quality, perfect sync with outlook, great camera, wifi... the list goes on. So why am I selling mine? Only reason is new work phone which has meant my N95 is sitting in a drawer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

eoin4789 wrote: »
    Ive had numerous phones over the past few years and I mean everything. I have used the N95 8GB for over two months now and never had a phone like it. It has everything and some excellent apps can be downloaded. I know the other two are newer models but in my eyes they could need few improvements to better the N95. I had the iphone and sony ericsson c905 but nothin compares to this. However the newer models do look slick.

jaysus this is a post i need you to expand on, most people come on comparing their N95 to a w910i or some rubbish but you have picked two savagage phones out of the sky. the C905 and the iphone. what makes the (older) N95 better?

Advertisement