Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posted originally in wrong topic...........

Options
  • 10-06-2009 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Query
    What is going on between Atlantic Media and Children to Lapland.
    I received an invoice from Atlantic Media and haven't paid it as Children to lapland have discontinued their association and the vibes I got were pretty bad, anyone know anything about this. I spoke to both organisations by phone and both were contradicting the other..... are Atlantic Media legit ???

Just read some posts... seems not, but who is enforcing the law here if these guys can send me an invoice right now, and they are still in operation.
    I rang Atlantic Media on 01 6190210 and spoke to someone calling himself Mark Howard. He was talking S**te and was a complete BS artist who has obviously had lots of practise..... Just how are they still in operation if they are shiesters ??????? Who else is getting stung as I write this post:confused:. I donated the invoice amount directly to the Children to Lapland organisation but I am still highly annoyed to think I could have been ripped off in the name of sick children, when it is known where these guys are operating from and their M.O. Arrrrrgghh.......................:mad:
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement