Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBQ Supplies

Options
  • 10-06-2009 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hey,

Throwing a bit of a BBQ bash this Saturday and I'm wondering where I find myself a novelty apron.
    I'd say I might find a naked guy/girl one in some of the sex shops but would anyone have seen anything similar or even less risqué around town.

I know i seen red tomato/green pepper ones in zhivago of all places

Also can anyone recommend a good butchers that I could get food to feed 20 or so at a reasonable price.
    I'm sure someone could do you a deal on that amount.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Just remember your Nandos Peri-peri sauce mmmmmmmm yummy..(in tesco)
    The butcher in the Eyre Square Centre is pretty good and his Chinese Pork ribs are fab too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's a new butcher by Tesco Express on Headford Road. They can probably give you a deal, being new and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Get a boned and butterflied leg of lamb or a fillet of steak big lumps of meat cook much better on bbqs.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JJRocket

check out aprons on hairy baby dot com he he :) (accessories)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭scottledeuce

JJRocket wrote: »
    check out aprons on hairy baby dot com he he :) (accessories)

Man there is some class stuff on there..
    I always though about setting up a similar site but didn't think it would work :(

Since I need one for Saturday I'm not going to chance the post though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JJRocket

hmm options homewares , joke shop? ...or really inventive, buy a pack of computer t shirt transfers and print out what ever you want- and iron it onto front of apron. wont stay through a wash but would last for the day at least.:cool: i love BBQ's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If your going making your own burgers stick half a can of Guinness stout into the mix as well.

I have that Guinness BBQ booklet but it's still at the friends house but if you do a search for Guinness BBQ recipes you'll find a few, it goes great with good meat.

Advertisement