Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITIL Foundation Certificate

Options
  • 10-06-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anybody completed this certificate? How did you find it? Was it worthwhile?

Hamrog

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Yes, I have

Easy enough Cert, it teachs you processes and the ITIL way of doing things which most companies use now anyway.

Overall, yes its worthwhile enough cert for an entry level one. I wouldn't pay for a course in it however

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

Thanks Static M.E for taking the time to reply. Can you recommend any good training materials e.g. reference manuals etc?

It was a couple of years ago now when I did it but I'll check my HomePC tonight and see if I have any notes or material on what I used.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

This isnt one I've heard of can you send it on to me aswell if you find it.

thanks

Dave

Sorry guys forgot to check last night, my bad, Ill check over the weekend and post when i know more

• Advertisement

Checked my PC but I couldn't find anything related to ITIL, so sorry about that, I normally keep all my exam material.

From memory I think I just studied an ebook on it, the exam itself was fairly easy and most of the topics were self explanatory. If you have worked in a help desk environment for any Medium - Large company you would have been using the ITIL way without even releasing it.

Advertisement