Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company bank account

Options
  • 10-06-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is the personal banking section, but gather my question would equally apply.

Our management company are looking to open a new bank account for our sinking fund. Until recently, everything was in the one account, and we just noted how much of a sinking fund we were gathering.

Now, it was suggested that we open the new account with Bank of Scotland, since they have very good rates. I haven't done enough research yet, on rates. Any advice there?

Also, are Bank of Scotland, covered with the govt scheme? I know they opted not to go for the Irish govt scheme, but say they are covered under the UK govt bank scheme. How does that protect funds in Ireland?

Thanks for any help or pointers.

Advertisement