Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gourmet Burger, Bridge Street

Options
  • 10-06-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has been to that new Gourmet Burger place on Bridge street - saw it passing in the bus the other day. Any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭be wide of me

Nothing to write home about! Burger was good the portion of chips was nothing short of scandolous!! €51 for 2 tiny starters which weren't great, 2 burgers and 2 bottles of beer! Prob would'nt return!! Staff were nice though!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭haven27

Haven't been there myself either but did hear that the amount of chips given with a burger was too small.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Nothing to write home about! Burger was good the portion of chips was nothing short of scandolous!! €51 for 2 tiny starters which weren't great, 2 burgers and 2 bottles of beer! Prob would'nt return!! Staff were nice though!

What a rip off . With about 2 euros worth of mince and some breadcrumbs you can make 2 huge burgers .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 greatdane

rip oofffffffff - nearly 10 euro for a burger ??? what the ?? i thought eddie rockets was expensive..

i walked outta there when i saw the price.....

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Ihaveanopinion

Its a bit over the top considering all they are really offering is a bit of choice with the sauce that goes on top.

Give me Liberty Grill any day - yum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Its a bit over the top considering all they are really offering is a bit of choice with the sauce that goes on top.

Give me Liberty Grill any day - yum

I suppose it's like 15 euro for a cheese burger :pac::pac::pac:
    that's ridiculous....

Advertisement