Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crab Meat

Options
  • 10-06-2009 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Folks,
    Any ideas for how to use crab meat as a main dish. A new seafood place opened nearby and I tried their crab recently and it was yummy. So im cooking dinner for the OH Thursday and would like to do a main course with crab in it but all i can think of is crab cakes and they're hardly main-course type food....even if they were what would i put with them, wedges...thats a lot of potato (in the cakes also)...hes a growing boy so salad doesn't really cut the mustard! Would welcome any suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

Crabmeat with linguine - fry garlic and a little chilli, add parsley and lemon juice, cooked linguine and the crab meat. You can add rocket or watercress to this if required. A little of the starchy cooking water will loosen the mix and help to spread the meat around the pasta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

What Minder said

Advertisement