Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grant and funding

Options
  • 10-06-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I need help in putting a very stressed mans mind to rest. Are there repercussions if you are getting phd funding and getting the grant i.e. lied in your grant applicating about funding, although i heard you can earn up to 16,000 and still get the grant, so perhaps he was entitled to it,anyway he lied on the application?? My mate finished his phd in April and is so stressed he will get prosecuted if it is ever found out. The thing is he actually needed the money as he has a child from a previous realtionship which he needed to support and also needed a car in which to travel to research department all over the country and apparently the money from the funding body just covered food and rent. Has anyone had any similar experiences, if so please put my good friends mind to rest, he is driving me crazy.

Advertisement