Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Gardener wanted.

Options
  • 10-06-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good Gardener to build a patio for me.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 monke

hi willy, where abouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Can anyone recommend a good Gardener to build a patio for me.?

Can I offer you some advice, ensure the person installing your patio is insured and can provide plenty of relevant examples of previous experience of similar projects. If you are going to use a designer (probably not for a modest patio) you should insist that they prove that they have professional indemnity.

There's nothing worse than so called kitchen based experts scrambling for work, and claiming to be this, that and the other, when they have no relevant experience, no backup, and most importantly for clientside no evidence/assurance of being bona fide traders with appropriate insurance policies in place. They are chancers and clients have no protection and no redress if any problems arise.

Uninsured, unregistered traders should be reported to the relevant authorities. It is an effective way of eradicating a scourge on the both the design and landscaping industry.

This site contains the names of over 100 bona fide landscapers, a possible starting point for your search:
    www.alci.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

Thanks dude.
    I got someone that I can trust..

Advertisement