Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 online promo code-Speakeasy.

• 10-06-2009 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a phone as a present for a friend. It would be great if anyone had a discount code to get a few bob off. There was a thread about same floating around, but the code seems out of date now.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

iPROMOTIONS is the code, you can use up to June 30th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks a million, Davy:)

No probs, just copy and paste it, as it is case sensitive

Hi, I've tried it about 10 times but it doesn't seem to be working:( What am I doing wrong:(:(

lindtee wrote: »
    Hi, I've tried it about 10 times but it doesn't seem to be working:( What am I doing wrong:(:(

Not sure. I just tried it to confirm it, and it worked fine as the code posted already.

newcustomer124465934173.png

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help Davy, the problem was the phone I was looking to buy couldn't be used with the code:( Tried another nokia-same story, wouldn't accept it. Then I tried the same one you tried and it did work!:rolleyes: (but my friend is a nokia junkie so can't get another brand:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

(edit-code does seem to be working with most of the nokias....except the 2 I am looking at!!)

That shouldn't be the case, because the code is meant to work for all new connection phones, and for upgrades once they are speakeasy and not an iPhone.

Its the Nokia 5130, that won't accept the discount and also the pink Nokia 5310!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

lindtee wrote: »
    Its the Nokia 5130, that won't accept the discount and also the pink Nokia 5310!

It's the offer of the week - so probably the discount is excluded :(

newcustomer124466148901.png

Oh, the offer of the week is excluded,,, sorry lindtee

• Advertisement

Thanks for all your help Davy:):) And Damn you o2 for frying my poor little brain!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Dont know how much good this is to you, but going through www.bethrifty.ie you'll get €3 cashback for prepay. Better than nothing maybe?;)

Advertisement