Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gaming forum!!!

Options
  • 10-06-2009 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi,

He and a mate of mine are doing Computer Science in Trinity College and we were recently given a project to start up a website forum and achieve at least a hundred members to get a good grade on it :)

So please join, its only starting and we hope to keep it going for a long time.
    A moderater is constantly online to stop any fanboyism (we all now how annoying they can be)

Special Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

Good luck wit it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I would check it out, if there was a link or something, or maybe I'm being a noob and not seeing where it is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

donfarrell wrote: »
    Hi,

Me and a mate of mine are doing Computer Science in Trinity College and we were recently given a project to start up a website forum and achieve at least a hundred members to get a good grade on it :)

So please join, it's only starting and we hope to keep it going for a long time.
    A moderator is constantly online to stop any fanboyism (we all know how annoying they can be)

Special Thanks
    FYP
    eh Link?
    Trinity = LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Please do not advertise your website here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement