Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick boys in da hood!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Ye don't even do anything. Han dee caps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Am I the only one who spent the whole video wishing that a crane or something would just fall on the scummy *****?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

DarkJager wrote: »
    Am I the only one who spent the whole video wishing that a crane or something would just fall on the scummy *****?

Nope, I spent the time hoping to drive past them sometime in the future while they are mashed against a tree or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

• Advertisement

Sorry bout that lads, hadnt realised....:o
    so is that really them so! Anyone put names to the faces?? I presume its Christy Keane they are talking about :confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Who are they, and where was that video taken?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

They just don't give a **** about anyone. It's unbelievable. Did you hear the them talking baout the guy at the window "Wait until he comes down, and we'll see how far he gets" and then one of them said "pop" (a gun sound). The police must have turned up in the end, coz they were quick to get into that car!

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

Who are they, and where was that video taken?

Gang Members
    Vid taken here.

Wheatfield Cafe > Cafes And Cafeterias in Kingston Upon Thames area
    Tel: 020 85414176 - 37 Wheatfield Wy, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 2NU (2.25 miles)

shindig-jp wrote: »
    Gang Members
    Vid taken here.

Tel: 020 85414176 - 37 Wheatfield Wy, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 2NU (2.25 miles)

That's a very precise address .... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭mcowhey

I love the way they spent the whole time talking **** and being hard men. All the while they have their number plate covered and after 3 minutes when they are about to leave in the car you can actually here one of them say "the reg isn't covered on the back" with that the car stops and they continue the hard man ****e.

Just quite hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭EI111

shindig-jp wrote: »
    Gang Members
    Vid taken here.

look it up on streetview, dont think it is

EI111 wrote: »
    look it up on streetview, dont think it is

been there before I made the post

Street View stops short . Look at the clues on the Vid and the person who put the Vid up on YouTube ,,, thats just a small hint..

or if you are with one of the local rags looking for the story.. Phone the number and ask them for a photo of the Wheatfield Cafe , you can then match or eliminate

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Video now removed.

Video now removed.

This video has been removed by the user. toni23402

Hey toni23402

You should use a proxy IP or a McDonalds Hotspot to upload your vids..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

whats a proxy ip??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Anyone download it?

I had the thing open to download it and then I forgot :(

whats a proxy ip??

http://is.gd/Z49S

They mustn't have liked all the "han-dee-cap" comments! :D
    Not so big now are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Baldie wrote: »
    They mustn't have liked all the "han-dee-cap" comments! :D
    Not so big now are they?

Ya, we have them running scared. Next we'll leave abusive comments on their bebo. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Ya, we have them running scared. Next we'll leave abusive comments on their bebo. :rolleyes:

Or maybe we can knock on their doors and do it altogether?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I watched a you tube vid the other night it may have been the one that got removed.
    Is it the one where on of the guys shouts something like check out me new beamer?
    when its a Merc?

From what I can remember a lot of what the papers described did not
    match the video I saw apart from them messing about in the car, out the sunroof,
    and having the L-plates covered. (Then again there may have been an edited and non edited version uploaded at the time I watched it)

One of the video's got blocked first, and then removed by user , and then the users account closed.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

bullets wrote: »
    I watched a you tube vid the other night it may have been the one that got removed.
    Is it the one where on of the guys shouts something like check out me new beamer?
    when its a Merc?

From what I can remember a lot of what the papers described did not
    match the video I saw apart from them messing about in the car, out the sunroof,
    and having the L-plates covered. (Then again there may have been an edited and non edited version uploaded at the time I watched it)

One of the video's got blocked first, and then removed by user , and then the users account closed.

~B

That's the one. I thought the same about the paper, alot of the stuff they said wasn't in the video, or clearly visable.

which paper was this lads? link? so is this genuinely some of the scum after all and not just a bunch of waa wannabees? anyone know who is who? i am told the lad the black hoodie is Ger Dundon? Who are the other muppets? did they know this was going on Youtube? identified for all to see now anyways lads. Clown with his McLaren "Beamer":rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

How badly do the cops want these guys really? How is he still at large?

I'm guessing he is in London somewhere.

Can't be too many of those cars around, esp with that spec.

Clearly it was that old lady who brought the police at the end.

His accent is horrible - that half English half Irish thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

its in london someone here put up the location by googling the name of the cafe and the dundons have family in london.Surely with passports and flight lists they can track these people

Thanks blobby341 for the new upload

Members of the notorious McCarthy-Dundon gang have sent out a threat to the leader of their feud rivals on the YouTube website.

Convicted criminal John Dundon, who fled the country following a high-profile murder last year, brazenly warned his gang's sworn enemy Christy Keane: "I know where you are."

Fugitive Dundon posted the threat on youtube.com on Tuesday, despite the fact his gang are under the intense scrutiny of the gardai following the murder of innocent businessman Roy Collins (35) in April.

From the Irish Independent Newspaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

these guys are a joke, there not gangsters just wannabe gangsters who are really brain dead clowns

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

its in london someone here put up the location by googling the name of the cafe and the dundons have family in london.Surely with passports and flight lists they can track these people
    It's probably London, but they are driving a brand new left hand drive car. Must have been imported. John & Ger Dundon, no idea who the other two are but those who have fled to London are all connected with the Shane Geoghegan/Roy Collins deaths according to the local press. These boys are far from a joke or wannabees either.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement