Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick boys in da hood!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

****ing idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

It's probably London, but they are driving a brand new left hand drive car. Must have been imported.

A brand new Merc that one of them calls "my new Beemer."

Fuc king retards.

****ing idiots.

Hilarious piece you did , here let me help you out

http://bigmentaldisease.com/ireland/limerick-gangsters/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

shindig-jp wrote: »
    Hilarious piece you did , here let me help you out

http://bigmentaldisease.com/ireland/limerick-gangsters/

Thank you sir!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Its pretty obvious these guys have no fear - think about it there no sign they are hampered by anyone, ever; why aren't they behind bars?

- The answer is that even if they pulled that BMW Merc stunt outside of Henry Street Garda Station then all the Gardai would just run and hide out in Roxboro Station until they thought it was safe to come out - and bill Joe Taxpayer for 16 hours overtime in the process.......

Opposing force=negligible - If Limericks "Law Enforcers" were paid on performance they'd soon starve......I have even less respect for them to be honest....

F F S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Raiser wrote: »
    Its pretty obvious these guys have no fear - think about it there no sign they are hampered by anyone, ever; why aren't they behind bars?

- The answer is that even if they pulled that BMW Merc stunt outside of Henry Street Garda Station then all the Gardai would just run and hide out in Roxboro Station until they thought it was safe to come out - and bill Joe Taxpayer for 16 hours overtime in the process.......

Opposing force=negligible - If Limericks "Law Enforcers" were paid on performance they'd soon starve......I have even less respect for them to be honest....

F F S
    couldnt agree more, we have the dundons now in ennis, the cops go around claughleigh, where the trouble happens, but they only search the young lads, kids, hassle them, they dont go near the main guys, a grenade was thrown in a window yesterday ffs, its a miracle no one was killed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

BOBBY wrote: »
    couldnt agree more, we have the dundons now in ennis, the cops go around claughleigh, where the trouble happens, but they only search the young lads, kids, hassle them, they dont go near the main guys, a grenade was thrown in a window yesterday ffs, its a miracle no one was killed

The Dundons are in Ennis now? You mean they have moved there?
    That used to be a nice town :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

BOBBY wrote: »

Hmm, I was under the impression that was the McDonaghs who were involved there? At least according to the papers it was. Paper stated that the grenade didn't go off 'cos it was so old!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Delphi91 wrote: »
    Hmm, I was under the impression that was the McDonaghs who were involved there? At least according to the papers it was. Paper stated that the grenade didn't go off 'cos it was so old!!

Are the McDonaghs in the drug trade? or is that grenade incident just a regular feud thing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭!

Delphi91 wrote: »

The McDonaghs, Mongans and Wards carry out up in Donegal. Slash-hooks and machete's etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

The following is from the Irish Independent, Monday 15th June 2009:
    Family escape grenade attack

A live hand grenade thrown into a house where a family of eight were sleeping failed to detonate because it was so old.

The family had a lucky escape after the grenade was tossed into the hallway of their home.

The six children - five girls and a boy ranging in age from 15 months to seven years - and their parents Julieann (32) and Christopher McDonagh (34) were asleep at Childers Road in Ennis, Co Clare, at around 4am on Saturday when the device was thrown through a glass panel beside the front door.

The attack is being treated as a sinister development in an ongoing feud involving settled Travellers in Ennis.

Gardai, who arrived at the scene at 4.15am, quickly identified the object and evacuated the house as well as ten other nearby homes.

The area was sealed off and the Army Explosive Ordnance Disposal Team from Cork was called in.

Mr McDonagh said: "I am not the instigator of any of this but I want it to stop."

Julieann McDonagh, who is expecting another child, said: "We are not involved in this fued but we have been dragged into it. We don't want to see any retaliation for this."

Ennis Garda Superintendent John Scanlon said: "It is very fortunate that there wasn't loss of life."

! wrote: »
    The McDonaghs, Mongans and Wards carry out up in Donegal. Slash-hooks and machete's etc.

surely the McDonaghs are too thick to sell drugs? They can't count past three! And who would buy anything off them?

mike kelly wrote: »
    surely the McDonaghs are too thick to sell drugs? They can't count past three! And who would buy anything off them?

The Mongans. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Every time I hear on the news about a grenade thrown though a window etc yet not exploding it has me thinking along the lines of these so called grenades are nothing more that Dummy Grenades or training devices.

Of all the stories in the papers when have we ever
    heard of an actual grenade exploding ?? Even once!!
    Every time I've ever read on the papers about a so called grenade attack
    there has NEVER been ANY explosion.

Has there ever ever ever been a single case where there
    has been a grenade that actually detonated ?

Army Bomb disposel squad has its time wasted by
    coming from Cork to Limerick to do a "so called" "controlled explosion" of something that is inert to begin with.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bullets wrote: »
    Every time I hear on the news about a grenade thrown though a window etc yet not exploding it has me thinking along the lines of these so called grenades are nothing more that Dummy Grenades or training devices.

coming from Cork to Limerick to do a "so called" "controlled explosion" of something that is inert to begin with.

~B

Maybe its because the kind of criminals we have in this country are so retarded they dont realise you need to pull out the pin for it to blow up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

bullets wrote: »

~B

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/dublin-blast-made-by-grenade-316679.html
    http://archives.tcm.ie/irishpost/2008/07/02/story7747.asp
    http://newswire99.blogspot.com/2007/02/explosion-and-shots-fired-in-southill.html

quick bit of googling and found 3 grenade explosions, 2 in dublin and one in limerick, you can be sure plenty of the pipe bombs are viable too.

! wrote: »
    The Mongans. :pac:

true, the Mongans are an even lower form of life than the McDonaghs.

But surley no normal person would buy drugs off them? How could you trust them to give you decent stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Looks like the Karma police got him first:
    Gang leader hurt in UK car crash
    A gang leader who last week threatened a criminal rival in a YouTube video was in a British hospital last night following a car crash in London.
    John Dundon (29) received serious back injuries when a car he was travelling in careered off the road and mounted a roundabout in the greater London area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Looks like the Karma police got him first:

I hope he's ****ing paralysed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

And why has he not been arrested in London if all the media seem to know thier every move?

mike kelly wrote: »
    true, the Mongans are an even lower form of life than the McDonaghs.

But surley no normal person would buy drugs off them? How could you trust them to give you decent stuff?

Then you have the Wards , Reillys, Smurfs etc...

The smurfs??lol

Aye the tinker smurfs

Theres a thread in tha clare board for that

And why has he not been arrested in London if all the media seem to know thier every move?

I don't think he is wanted for anything.

Shame about his back he won't be humping for a bit . Now Christy get down to the hospital and tell the Dick Head he's been pinpointed in London Europe and would he like his grapes fondled

john dundon is not wanted for anything???i hear their police informers aswell according to the media....prob explains why their getting away with so much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

john dundon is not wanted for anything???i hear their police informers aswell according to the media....prob explains why their getting away with so much

And who exactly do they inform on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    And who exactly do they inform on?

Exactly who do the limerick gardai want more than them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement