Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick boys in da hood!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

i wish i knew but you not find it strange that their not being charged or closed down?there was an article in the sunday world and some uk paper
    it couldnt be that hard to track them down with all the attention they gather

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Quandary

bullets wrote: »
    Every time I hear on the news about a grenade thrown though a window etc yet not exploding it has me thinking along the lines of these so called grenades are nothing more that Dummy Grenades or training devices.

Of all the stories in the papers when have we ever
    heard of an actual grenade exploding ?? Even once!!
    Every time I've ever read on the papers about a so called grenade attack
    there has NEVER been ANY explosion.

Has there ever ever ever been a single case where there
    has been a grenade that actually detonated ?

Army Bomb disposel squad has its time wasted by
    coming from Cork to Limerick to do a "so called" "controlled explosion" of something that is inert to begin with.

~B

I was chatting to a m8 of mine over the weekend who happened to be one of the guards who was called out to the grenade incident in ennis. He said the army bomb disposal unit detonated the grenade in a nearby quarry so id say it was a serious threat.

While on the subject of vietnam style warfare :) he also mentioned (cant remember how recent this was ) to me that the limk gardai pulled over 2 men in a van and the van was full of high powered weapons and a Rocket Launcher with live ammo!!! The 2 men were interrogated until they finally admitted the weapons were beign delivered to the Dundons along with another family and when asked about the Rocket launcher they said it was going to be used to blow up Roxboro Garda station:eek::eek:

This was straight from the Gardas mouth as it were. Pretty unbelieveable stuff, these people are using rocket launchers and the gardai are just starting to use tazers?? hmmm - bit of a mismatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

I think it is MI5 that is running one of them in the hope of profiling dissident republican element in Limerick and Munster. Gardai must be somehow complicit in this at a higher level and are also interested in such information. Operational officers will be told pull back, putting security of the state ahead of security of the people on the streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭jackrussell007

/i wouldnt think that the cops are complicit in that. MI5 would not be looking out for Irish interests.

I hope the fukker is paralysed as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

Stab*City wrote: »
    Exactly who do the limerick gardai want more than them?

no idea, please tell me

• Advertisement

I was out wenesday night with a few friends that did they leaving cert this year and a few that repeated,as we walked from the old quarter up to angel lane who was on the street causing aggro,the guys in that video John Dundon and Ger dundon,they were walking around limerick city on wednesday night people.WTF?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Well there granmother lives around the corner form there.

Well ive only seen their pics only in the media and that youtube clip,it was a lad with us that pointed them out,its scary that they walk around so easily among normal people:(

I was out wenesday night with a few friends that did they leaving cert this year and a few that repeated,as we walked from the old quarter up to angel lane who was on the street causing aggro,the guys in that video John Dundon and Ger dundon,they were walking around limerick city on wednesday night people.WTF?????????

what were they doing exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Mmmm so they were walking around Limerick City eh??

This news article from the 18th Aug Limerick Chronicle
    may explain why they were walking and not driving :D

ll18thaug.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Well ive only seen their pics only in the media and that youtube clip,it was a lad with us that pointed them out,its scary that they walk around so easily among normal people:(

Normal.............. :D:D:D:D:D

Stay inside,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lunitic99

i downloaded da vid..ny1 no the second song played in the it???

lunitic99 wrote: »
    i downloaded da vid..ny1 no the second song played in the it???

Tanya Stephens - These Streets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I wonder what happened Irish Vamp

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    I wonder what happened Irish Vamp

IrishVamp90

General Information

* Last Activity: 25-02-2010 10:36

She was such a joyful and happy little breath of fresh air - Vampy phone home and let us now yer ok luv.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Raiser wrote: »
    IrishVamp90

General Information

* Last Activity: 25-02-2010 10:36

She was such a joyful and happy little breath of fresh air - Vampy phone home and let us now yer ok luv.

She was never the same since that wan of the McMahons destroyed her.

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    She was never the same since that wan of the McMahons destroyed her.

First of all the Plastic Horse of Lissycasey and then Vampy.

- I bet she didn't even see that Pink Mini as it accelerated hard towards her :(
    Hi
    im going to have to go mobile broadband soon whats the best around limerick and the best deals

Nah - Michelle is off the hook. Going by the above post Vampy signed up with 3's Mobile Broadband service and so of course hasn't been able to post since!!!

- Knowing the way 3 work, I'm sure she now spends her days on the phone to Bangalore asking their Indian Support Team to stop debiting her current account......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

bullets wrote: »
    Mmmm so they were walking around Limerick City eh??

This news article from the 18th Aug Limerick Chronicle
    may explain why they were walking and not driving :D

ll18thaug.jpg
    Oh dear, oh dear... :D
    John Dundon gets two years in jail for driving stolen Mercedes
    The court heard that Dundon claimed he [...] had bought the car from a man called John in a hotel car park in Kildare.

Why was a full third of his prison sentence suspended?????

- Suspended sentences really irritate me.

and his solicitor said " in the greater criminal spectrum he is towards the lower end of things"

how can these kind of statements be made unchallenged?
    and what about abusing a Garda? He wasn't even charged with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Thread is three months old. do not drag up old threads please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement