Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bar-10 accesories

Options
  • 10-06-2009 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

im awaiting my bar-10 sniper from eirsoft (been waiting over 2 weeks) and i was wondering what good add-ons i could get for it and from what site/shop (bipods, slings, camo etc)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

For a bipod you need a special attachment but they are pretty easy to get hold of. Slings wise, a normal 3 point sling should be fine. For camo, you could paint it and you can make or buy a ghillie wrap for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

firstly... get a harris bipod... remove the front sling bar, and attach to the handy fitted Bipod nub..... :D

id not suggest a 3 point sling.. its not a bloody mp5... a simple two point works and is less cluttery...

Id suggest kyroning it regardless of ghillie wrap... it takes shine away and gets rid of bits the wrap may miss... but then, it depends how you use it.

Advertisement