Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Dublin Airport Parking?

Options
  • 10-06-2009 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any good deals for parking at Dublin Airport? Had a quick search but no great deals at all... Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

How long you going for?think the web is www.daa.ie Long term red car park charges 5 euro a day if you book online,was handy for us going away for a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

https://www.dublinairport.com/dublinnewbooking/CarParking/CarParkingEntryPage.aspx

The current online parking charges for the Long Term Red car park are:

€5.50 per day

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

Thanks guys, do you know is there a promo code? Only allowing me the €7.50 and €6.50 option....:rolleyes:

wtd2008 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, do you know is there a promo code? Only allowing me the €7.50 and €6.50 option....:rolleyes:

Possibly sold out. When they have sold an alotted amount of €5.50 spaces it changes to €7.50 for the red, and €6.50 for the blue car park

That is probably it..thanks..Will keep looking....we are going for three weeks so it is adding up a bit.

• Advertisement

Any other options, like bus or taxi. If a few people could be a cheaper option.

Quickpark.ie are €7 a day if booked online.

Or this might help you: http://www.airportparkingsite.ie/

Might work out that bit cheaper.

Lovely...thanks for that site Davy.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭notnem

Maybe something worth noting, but if you are booking DAA airport parking, you have to book more than 24 hours in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I have a voucher that came through the letterbox with these codes - I just tried them and they don't seem to work (for the dates I want)

Long term - LTCARPARK1
    Short term - STCARPARK2

Hope they help someone out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

iam not to sure about this but someone said that a private operator is after opening a car park beside the airport and that it is exactly half the price of the daa one and it is fully serviced with buses going to and from the terminal aswell sounds pretty good, but like isaid i'am not 100% on this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭MURDO

Hi. I used travel lodge for 2 weeks there. Cost me 60 euro. However i did have to pay taxi there and back which was around 17 euro e/way. Car was locked in the car park so a bit more piece of mind..

Just another option for you..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

http://www.airportparkingsite.ie/

Might be worth a look. Would it be cheaper to get to Dublin (train/bus) and stay in a hotel the night before your trip?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

get the bus! we did that the past two years and you cant beat it. your dropped off right at the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

Thanks vibrant, those codes worked for me, I got the 4.50 rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dunlaoghaire

thanks vibrant, you just saved me over 30 euro! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

fade2che wrote: »
    Thanks vibrant, those codes worked for me, I got the 4.50 rate.

NICE! :D Happy to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

vibrant wrote: »
    Hope they help someone out there!

Worked like charm!
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

thanks vibrant, You just saved me a few bob.

Heading of on Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 roscoe7

Thanks you VIBRANT. you are a star!!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Catalyst

Woohoo Thanks VIBRANT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Davy wrote: »
    Any other options, like bus or taxi. If a few people could be a cheaper option.

Quickpark.ie are €7 a day if booked online.

Or this might help you: http://www.airportparkingsite.ie/

Might work out that bit cheaper.

I just booked on airportparkingsite.ie for 14 days for €77 (Crowne Plaza). The cheaper options such as premier Inn were already booked out.

I had a code of SUMMERPD10 that discounts the booking by 10%

I hope this code is useful to somebody.

Also when you book on http://www.airportparkingsite.ie for the first time they keep your details on file and email you a password to save time on the next booking. You also save 2% on all subsequent bookings when you sign in through your account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭bruzz

Anyone got any more codes for Dublin Airport Parking? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Davexirl

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

i'm looking too thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Rosielee

bruzz wrote: »
    Anyone got any more codes for Dublin Airport Parking? Thanks

Not a code, but a bargain I would think !..

http://www.airportparkingsite.ie

I just paid €26.75 for parking at the Premier Inn from tomorrow afternoon until next wednesday evening. Thats €13 cheaper than I would have paid for the cheapest place in the blue carpark with DAA.

Goes to show that there are good deals to be had at the minute :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stien

Hi, Has anyone got an update regading parking for summer 2010. Cheers:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mosstown

also i am interested to hear of any good parking options this summer near dublin airport

The Brock Inn near the ward cross on the N2 do airport parking and shuttle bus at €5 a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

Wondering if there are any current promotional codes available?

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

The green car park opposite keeley's is open to construction workers on the t2 project and costs €4 a day but anyone can park there as there is no attendant. You need to have a laser card to pay at barrier on way out. It might be free if your lucky as the barrier keeps getting stuck in the up position (happens about 3 days of the week). The only problem is you have to walk to the red carpark to get the shuttlebus.

Advertisement