Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Dublin Airport Parking?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

FlyBus is €3 a day. Bus leaves liffey valley every hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭HappyHarry

Doodoo wrote: »
    The green car park opposite keeley's is open to construction workers on the t2 project and costs €4 a day but anyone can park there as there is no attendant. You need to have a laser card to pay at barrier on way out. It might be free if your lucky as the barrier keeps getting stuck in the up position (happens about 3 days of the week). The only problem is you have to walk to the red carpark to get the shuttlebus.

What and where is Keeley's?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

we booked with bewleys and got 21 nights for €85.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

HappyHarry wrote: »
    What and where is Keeley's?
    Keeley's is a pub. It's on the opposite side of the road to the red and green carpark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Anyone got any updates here??

Thanks
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Doodoo wrote: »
    The green car park opposite keeley's is open to construction workers on the t2 project and costs €4 a day but anyone can park there as there is no attendant. You need to have a laser card to pay at barrier on way out. It might be free if your lucky as the barrier keeps getting stuck in the up position (happens about 3 days of the week). The only problem is you have to walk to the red carpark to get the shuttlebus.

Do you know if this still the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Hi does anyone have any new promo codes and a link?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭rachaelf750

Hi I to am looking for some airport parking promotional code.Has anyone came across any lately?Cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭thecons

Bewleys Hotel - €4.50 - and that was in July

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭jock101

Parked in the short term car park today for 5 mins to pickup someone who was waiting, and the privilege cost me 3euro! An arrivals pick up area is badly needed!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kinsale John

I have used the site www.airportparkingsite.ie and thought it was brilliant. I got an email from them the other day as well about having an automatic 5% discount every time I use them from now on. Not a massive saving but not bad all the same seeing as they have the cheapest prices around.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Gate Automation

Anyone have a new Promotion Code for Dublin Airport parking red or blue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bdeithrick

Just park in any estates along the aircoach routes , say Blackrock or loughlinstown , or park in liffy vally for the €3 flybus

#neverpayforparking you in courage the Rot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Any updates on cheapest parking?Used parksmart.ie,7 days in July costing €28.50 plus €4 for the bus.Can anyone get it any cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

toby2111 wrote: »
    Any updates on cheapest parking?Used parksmart.ie,7 days in July costing €28.50 plus €4 for the bus.Can anyone get it any cheaper?

I booked direct through the DAA today and got 15 days for €50 in the RED long term car park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Cheers,coming in at €29.70 for the week in the Blue Car Park.I presume shuttle buses are free with them?
    On another point,does anyone have any DAA promo codes by any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Bump for promotional codes to either DAA or Quick Park?

Advertisement