Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jet Ski

• 10-06-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a fairly cheap jet ski for playing around on the lake during the summer.....my budget is only about €1000 and I'm wondering would it be possible to get something good for this price (when I say good, i just want something that runs, i no i won't get anything flashy!)

I don't want something that will break down every weekend and end up costing my a bomb!

Anyway thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Have no idea about where to get a jet ski or thier prices.. you could try apolloduck.com maybe.

What ever you do please get some sort of formal training.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

for that budget you won't get anything reliable and since the enigine will be the only means of getting back to shore you need it to be reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rhit5

There's a fella there in who was aload of skis! not sure what you'll get for€1000 but he might have something for you! its called SPAMMING!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

rhit5 wrote: »
    There's a fella there in who was aload of skis! not sure what you'll get for€1000 but he might have something for you! its called SPAMMING!

I'm sorry but I havn't a clue what your own about!! There's a rule on boards, let old threads lie!!

Advertisement