Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to expect?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

i cant find her blog on moodle anywhere.moodle is so confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

anyone get their tickets for freshers week at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

anyone get their tickets for freshers week at all

nope not yet. did you?

no me either gonna get them on monday if i can and hopefully have a classic week.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

would i be right in assuming the 'golf pros tennis hoes' on monday is a dress-up thing?

• Advertisement

wats happening through the week ?

monday during the day is some inflatable thing, peno competition and somethin from gladiators (i think) and the night out is in some nightclub called buck whaileys or somethin like that.

tuesday bands are playin in the su during the day and then bondi at night

wednesday the night is in 21's

thursday is the mystery bus tour

friday is a chillout day in the su with free pizza while watchin dvds

o **** im gonna be feiced o yea :D. Is it only first years or whole college ?

im not sure. i have heard of people who go out on freshers night who arent first years. i'd think some of the peer group leaders would go.

also the tickets are 5/6 euro for the monday,tuesday,wednesday nights individually and the mystery bus tour(thursday) is 25 euro on its own.
    you can get all 4 nites for 35 euro

Advertisement