Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for bmw 735 parts plz help me ?

• 10-06-2009 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16 gismo13

hello all i have a 735 auto 1990 im looking for parts
    i would even take a full car i wont be putting it back on the road i only want it for parts it can even be a lhd car

but i would put my parts on another car if i got one

plz help me if u can

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

You could try here... you can run a search & get e-mail notifications of any garages / scrapyards that have the parts you're looking for -

http://partfinder.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 olivedelicious

ha ha ha ha ha

Something funny?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Something funny?

Just look back over Olive's old posts and you'll realise she hasn't got much to contribute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 olivedelicious

Your all mad ha ha ha ah car parts an the like! ha

• Advertisement

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Just look back over Olive's old posts and you'll realise she hasn't got much to contribute.

From her last post, I think I've read all I need to read. Cheers for the heads up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Another one bites the dust..

olivedelicious banned.

OP; Try asking in the Motors forum. If you want I can copy this thread (so you will have a copy here, for more local answers and a copy there for more detailed answers) there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Sully wrote: »
    Another one bites the dust..

olivedelicious banned.

Great!
    Sully wrote: »
    OP; Try asking in the Motors forum. If you want I can copy this thread (so you will have a copy here, for more local answers and a copy there for more detailed answers) there.

OP managed to find his way there in the end.

We scrapped one about a year ago, to a lad down near jack meades pub, he has a few of them over there in his yard

Trev

gismo13 wrote: »
    hello all i have a 735 auto 1990 im looking for parts
    i would even take a full car i wont be putting it back on the road i only want it for parts it can even be a lhd car

but i would put my parts on another car if i got one

plz help me if u can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Try Noel O'Keeffe - NOKAD, his number should be in the book.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

Theres a car dismantlers in glenmore, usually has a good selection of stuff. I got parts for a 525D a couple of months ago as I wasn't going to pay crazy money. Good value. Can't think of his name at the mo, someone here might know it :confused:

Advertisement