Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom bb cutting out

Options
  • 10-06-2009 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

maybe this should be n a different forum so please feel free to move if needed. i use my broadband with eircom (3mb) for playing on xbox live. but everytime the phone rings it cuts off for a little while which stops any game im playing. is there a way around this does anyone know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 VaccinalBowl

Yeah. I know the problem. Had it myself. You have to make sure that you're filters are on the phone wires going into the wall. YOu know the splitter think. I bet you it's not fitted correctly. Put the phone line in one side the eircom cable in the other!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

sorry for my lack of tech knkowledge. the line from the modem is connected to the splitter and its in the slot that says dsl and other one is phone so presume its in the right one???

Advertisement