Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weatherby Rifle

Options
  • 10-06-2009 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Is anyone familiar with weatherby rifle. I was over with a friend this evening to look at his rifle that he picked up today, but the safety seems to be jammed off in the fire position. removed bolt & cleaned it etc.. but to no avail. Just wondering if we were missing something before he brings it back to the dealer ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

Are we talking about the vangaurd? I'd take it out of the stock and see if it might be hung up on the inlet of the stock somehow. Might have to open up a bit.
    edi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭crowsnightmare

I'm not sure of the model, but as he only picked it up today & it is supposed to be ex demo then I think it would be best to let the dealer sort it out. I thought that it may have been something simple that we were overlooking. Thanks for the suggestion.

Advertisement