Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florence And The Machine - Lungs(Including Cosmic Love aka 02 ad song)

Options
  • 10-06-2009 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Cannot wait for this, Sounds like Kate Nash but just more of an indie vibe.

Rabbit Heart(Current single) is so good and I cannot wait to hear full version of Kiss With A Fist.

Cosmic Love is just amazing though, A real summer/festival song. I love how it builds up and the end is brilliant. Here is the full song:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Scien wrote: »
    I have an awful feeling i'm going to hate this song by the end of July.

Yeah me too! Trying not to listen to it. Hopefully the rest of the album will be just as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

97690356.jpg

Does this mean that florence and the machine are clashing with Manics and NIИ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Ugh she sounds nothing like Kate Nash! She was a stupid bint who talked to music with a fake accent.

Really looking forward to this album though, Florence and the Machine is class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Kiss With A Fist sounds very Kate Nash to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I love her! She has an amazing voice. Can't wait for the album. I won't be going to Oxegen so hopefully she'll play her own gig here soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

oh god please don't compare her to kate nash. kate nash writes nursery rhymes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

better singer too, listen to her cover of you've got the love. don't know how she managed to pull it off. amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Weekend Warrior

I love Florence and the Machine. Can't wait to see her at Oxegen. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dmullar

Her cover of hospital beds is pretty sweet too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement