Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIM's new album title and release date...

• 10-06-2009 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Screamworks; Love in theory and practice... Just thought that people might like to know it is being pegged for release on valentines day 2010...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Miasima Goria

Inkivaari wrote: »
    Screamworks; Love in theory and practice... Just thought that people might like to know it is being pegged for release on valentines day 2010...

With a bit of luck they'll tour hereabouts to promote it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

They were one of my favourite bands but since they went stateside with Dark Light, I've totally lost interest. Ville needs a good muse to write music, and he seems to have lost that of late. I bought Venus Doom when it was released in Finland and listened to it once. I havent touched it since. Fingers crossed they'll have found their way back to the sound which made me fall in love with them years ago. Now I'm off to listen to Greatest Love Songs again.

Advertisement