Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CD-ROM

• 11-06-2009 12:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

I have here "The Official Driving Theory Test CD-ROM Second Edition".

Says here that latest is fourth edition.

Much difference between the two do you reckon?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm not sure, but they have made the DTT broader since I sat it first. I sat it in 2002 and it was a cakewalk, but I did nothing about actually learning to drive. My provisional license expired and I did nothing about that either until 2008. The second theory test was much broader, and I found it more difficult as a result. The year it dates from will indicate a lot, but that's just my personal opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

I used the 2nd edition CD-ROM, then sat the test about a month ago so with 3rd edition questions, and there was a few questions that definitly weren't on the 2nd edition cd-rom, got one wrong as a result :o

I'd say it's good for practising taking the test, but you'd need to study the newest book as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Thanks for all the replies, guys.

Looks like I need a 4th edition CD then. Don't suppose anyone here has one to sell, that they no longer need? Please PM me if so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 XoXMascaraXoX

benifa wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replies, guys.

Looks like I need a 4th edition CD then. Don't suppose anyone here has one to sell, that they no longer need? Please PM me if so.

I have only got the 3rd edition.

Advertisement