Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicked out of COYS? Missing the latest transfer gossip? What now....

Options
  • 11-06-2009 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭

Well for the first time since I joined COYS I've been kicked out due to a low post-per-day count. This always happens around the time of the transfer season but usually I escape the cull. Not this time around though. At the moment I can't figure out whether it's a good thing or not as I would spend an inordinate amount of time searching the site for rumours over the summer, at the expense of my 'real' job.

Anyway, with this in mind, I'm not sure where to go looking for the latest transfer rumours. The BBC site isn't focused enough on Spurs, Teamtalk is just cack, so where does everyone else go?

What about having a rumours sticky here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i always use the sun newspaper for reliable rumours :)

Ya a summer rumour thread would be good idea, i doubt we'd need to sticky it though tbh. Seeing as alot of posters here take holidays from the fourm during the summer months.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I hate all that "apparently we're in for Vila via SC via COYS" bollox.

It fúcking kills the summer.

That said, start a thread if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 andy_s

Have you tried the spurs odyssey site very good for transfer info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/news_papers.html - The ol' reliable tbh!! Bookmarked, check it all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Don't we allready have an official transfer ins/outs thread on here, started by Hatch99. do we really need another one ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement