Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitting

Options
  • 11-06-2009 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if you know anyone in the Sligo area who are looking for a babysitter in the Sligo area. I have minded children for the last 2 years and would like to continue doing it!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Try the hotels, they usually ring people up to babysit when their guests don't want to bring their kids with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

okay thanks...
    but i was thinking of people in Sligo... like in their own house you know.

Post an add in the newspaper or something then and then hope that someone has read it and gives you a call.

I have done that already! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Sligome

am in sligo and if you put an add up in ransboro shop you are guaranteed to get a couple of jobs, also in coolaney or collooney or ballisodare, ppl are always looking for a good babysitter

• Advertisement

where is the ransboro shop and do i need to pay anything to put an ad up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Janine, it's well worth talking to the hotels, and the people running any holiday homes - parents on holidays are always happy to pay for a few hours of peace :)

could anyone tell me where the ransboro shop and in what shops i could leave ads as well for not paying anything?

If your driving from town towards Ransboro you will pass Mc Garrys horse riding centre just after the Carrowmore Tombs and then just at Ransboro there is a petrol station and shop on the left hand side.

Oh thats Ransboro? Cool, didnt know that! :D
    So basically the petrol station before the roundabout and the shop beside the petrol station? And you can just write the ad on paper and hand in for free or how does it work?

• Advertisement

Yep that's the shop. I'm not sure how it works but I presume you just write a note and stick it up.

Ok cool. thanks a mill. im gonna do that today! :)

Advertisement