Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Beginnings

Options
  • 08-06-2009 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Went for a 60 minute run today(6am, early riser) keeping mr Heart Rate between 140 and 150 BPM. Was using my Garmin Forerunner but didn't check the distance covered as it's irrelevant for the moment because I don't want to get caught up with miles so early in my new training programme. As well as my other runs I'll do this same run every Monday and if I'm getting fitter I should gradualy start to cover more distance for the same effort which I'll check in a months time. I will check the distance a month from now and then every month from there after.

Remember you cant fulfill your destiny until you let go the illusion of control.... runnning man1980 (2009)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

A good idea to baseline your progress like this. Provided of course you're not doing an LSR on Sunday which could tire you for the Monday session.
    Are you following a schedule?
    BTW, if you're posting a regular training log you might want it moved to the Training Logs sub-thread.
    Cheers,
    Mick

Advertisement