Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The EU Outland thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I might switch as well, pity about the 6 days waiting :(

are you hordies or ally scum?

Actually just brought my Human Priest over, keep an eye out for McCarrick.

He is unplayed for about 2 years and has about 20s to his name.

Expect me to be in the AH for many weeks.

Holy crap. Its done already. Guess I will be on tonight then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Think I'll bring my priest over and change his race, then let him sit in AV and level ;)

Not going to bring the dk that is a waste.

God so many alts, so little time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

hahaha have you seen that macro script? a friend of a friend(i know i know) got his account banned for 3days,he leveled from 40-60 just with that script in AV.

Have to get my rogue to 80 before consider the alts but im hearing rogues are very underpwrd at 80 so tempted to work on the mage alt i have.

hahaha have you seen that macro script? a friend of a friend(i know i know) got his account banned for 3days,he leveled from 40-60 just with that script in AV.

Have to get my rogue to 80 before consider the alts but im hearing rogues are very underpwrd at 80 so tempted to work on the mage alt i have.

I mean just playing AV, I'd genuinely, play.

What script, link for lols :)

cant access 'gaming' sites in work sooo... but a quick google should do what it does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super.jpg

Alterac Valley has three level brackets: 51-60, 61-70, and 71-80.

pwned.

Its been two years I think since I played Shadow Priest. Do they still facemelt? Or have they been nerfed?

• Advertisement

It does indeed Anties and well done for your unbelievable indepth knowledge... any further queries i shall direct to your wise self.

Well as i did say it was a friend of a friend... check it out yourself instead of wasting your time looking up for pictures to put a point across but you cant formulate the words yourself.

Oh, no need to look for that picture, i have it favorited and ready to use for people like you, sometimes a picture can say a thousand words :)

Jumpy wrote: »
    Its been two years I think since I played Shadow Priest. Do they still facemelt? Or have they been nerfed?

They are still good, but a good mage/lock will usually be higher on the dps meters.

haha funny picture tho!

have you heard anything about this kind of carry on in AV tho these macro scripts?i wouldnt be interested myself but this guy swore by it and now got banned for its use... i dunno how legit it is but im just passing on something interesting ive heard about a game i love.

haha funny picture tho!

have you heard anything about this kind of carry on in AV tho these macro scripts?i wouldnt be interested myself but this guy swore by it and now got banned for its use... i dunno how legit it is but im just passing on something interesting ive heard about a game i love.

Had a nosey on mmo owned.

Everyone saying they got bans pretty quickly.

Just do what everyone is doing and jsut go in sit there at an enemy tower, then have a brew...

Not seen the script, but there is the usual bot, made by the same people who do one of the more well known fishbots.

meh would you not get kicked anyway with everyone reporting you for afkness?

Didnt see you last night TheDoc, one of your channel mates was giving me tips though. Cant remember his name though.

Now I just have to force my way through grinding boredom to get up 20 levels.

Oh fukkit, just rolled me a belf female DK on outland called symphonic, gimme a shout ingame. Have played 1 DK to 80 not using the whole AV bollocks, so how hard can this be ?

*edit*

No... can't do it... The opening few quests were epic the first time, but **** me its boring as hell. Also kept getting spammed by gold sellers...

• Advertisement

Anti wrote: »
    Oh fukkit, just rolled me a belf female DK on outland called symphonic, gimme a shout ingame. Have played 1 DK to 80 not using the whole AV bollocks, so how hard can this be ?

*edit*

No... can't do it... The opening few quests were epic the first time, but **** me its boring as hell. Also kept getting spammed by gold sellers...

I think the outland crew is Ally.

Mostly Ally alright

outland giving me the jip, just cannot log in.

Goes connecting, success then just sits there doing nothing, stressing me off my bean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I had a load of trouble this weeked as well, though my BB issues didn't help!

the lads were saying last week or so has been troublesome,

And i finally joined a raiding guild that raids at perfect times for me

Anyone have any characters on Azjol-Nerub??

• Advertisement

ive got a lvl 20ish undead lock there i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Thread Necro

It occured to me yesterday while in work that i wanted to know what the weekly was but had no way of finding out, so im bumping this thread for next week and many other reasons.

Random outland stuff

Doc is LOLNEWB!

Samc and the one man AIB Phil are back so basically the rest of outland can forget about any loot now that they are here to hack rolls and hoover loot.

Oh yeh,

STOP TRANSFERRING HERE YOU PRICKS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

t_17556.jpg

ninja_crouch.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

bladefist->outland->bladefist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Dustaz wrote: »
    STOP TRANSFERRING HERE YOU PRICKS
    Yes, GTFO pls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

shattered hand is where its at.

Dustaz wrote: »

Doc is LOLNEWB!

The guys are just great, the overwhelming support is just immense.

Dont mind him, can someone whose a bigger shiiter then me please come transfer so they can take the flack from me, Anti you looking to transfer right, wna come outland?

lolz ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

The Shattered Hand is calling you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Outland sucks!

Shattered Hand ftw.

Ahem,sorry. Waiting for my warlock to transfer and I got bored. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Leprachaun wrote: »
    Outland sucks!

Shattered Hand ftw.

Ahem,sorry. Waiting for my warlock to transfer and I got bored. :(

...and then fell asleep, leaving me waiting to continue the faction change for you !

:pac:

Nehaxak wrote: »
    The Shattered Hand is calling you...

It also called for €20, which it was swiftly told to **** off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

So anyone taking free migration? Looks like there's going to be a big exodus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I've taken a paid migration to a PVE realm that I had some alts on. Heirlooms ftw! I'm on Runetotem now btw Dapper.

I figure everyone else will **** off, so I dont have too, typical irish mentality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

meself and a freind just made two Belfs on Outland. We look forward to meeting more irish players. It seems like a good server that speks english mostly, i moved from burning legion because its about 80% polish players.

most of us are alliance side i think.

I think theres still some irish lads horde but nowhere near as many as alliance.

edit: Also, i cant believe you can still roll characters on outland. Didnt the big red FULL give you a hint? You'll be fine levelling but once you hit level cap its close to unplayable at peak times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Ah sure id rather play in a full server than a low pop one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Ah sure id rather play in a low server than queue on a full one.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Jimmy.Joe

Any one on the horde side, still playing I'm gonna give it a try again and see if I get can get my druid back up to 80. Name is Ardal in game and would love to play with a few other irish people (it's boring on your own).

Absolute disaster.

The irish group i raid icc with were on lk last night. From 11:30 to 1:30 it was pretty much good attempts but failing. I got a dc, and my net just didnt recover. Was gonig frantic and mental trying to fix it but nothing was working.

Two tries after i left the group downed him....

Literally feel like stopping playnig, most horrible feeling ever.

Whats worse is that two night run was probably my best icc performance, topping meters and doing well all round, its absolutely a disgusting feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

TheDoc wrote: »
    Absolute disaster.

The irish group i raid icc with were on lk last night. From 11:30 to 1:30 it was pretty much good attempts but failing. I got a dc, and my net just didnt recover. Was gonig frantic and mental trying to fix it but nothing was working.

Two tries after i left the group downed him....

Literally feel like stopping playnig, most horrible feeling ever.

Whats worse is that two night run was probably my best icc performance, topping meters and doing well all round, its absolutely a disgusting feeling.

thats a bit sad in fairness, id hate to imagine how you feel if something bad actually happened., rathen than missing one kill.

If you have spent as much time on the guy as I have you'd understand.

Or you just summed up modern raiding, where the feel of a hard fought kill is completely and entirely lost....

TheDoc wrote: »
    If you have spent as much time on the guy as I have you'd understand.

Imagine a situation where most bosses were this satisfying.

Welcome to pre-wotlk raiding:P

• Advertisement

Just to drop a line here for anyone considering moving to outland, or are there and feeling lonely

All The time are a new guild setup of prodominantly irish raiders. Most of the lads come from pretty hardcore experienced backgrounds and its shown in our first three weeks raiding.

12/12 icc10 mains
    12/12 icc10 alts
    12/12 icc10 alt alts
    10/12 icc10 HM

We cater for core raiders and casual players, per week we run

Ulduar 10 mount runs with algalon kills
    Onyxia 10
    Sarth 3d
    Malygos 6minutes
    ToC10Totgc insanity

http://www.outlandirish.com/viewforum.php?f=18

Thats the direction if you want to apply and hop on in. If you want to join as a casual and just make some friends and join a guild who do alot of social activites ingame between raiding, dungeons, pvp etc, drop a line

Just state on your application if you want to be raiding or social. If you are applying for raiding, prepared to go under the microscope from , imo, one of the best raid leaders on the server.

Advertisement