Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for BBQ Gas @ Newbridge/Naas?

Options
  • 11-06-2009 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

As per title i just got myself a nice BBQ and need to get some gas for it for when the sunny weather returns :cool:.

I`m presuming Mcloughlins do all fuels by the looks of it but does anyone know of the prices?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Dunnes are selling gas bbq's for 50 notes. Try the Dunnes in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Ballyman wrote: »
    Dunnes are selling gas bbq's for 50 notes. Try the Dunnes in Newbridge.

Yes i seen them,i actually have the BBQ,just wondering what price to expect to pay for the gas,and i have no return bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I think the charge for the Calor gas is in or around €68.99 for the cylinder and the gas and then €32.00 for a refill. That is the price for propane, not too sure about the price of butane gas. What type of gas does you BBQ need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Gregsor wrote: »
    Hi folks,

As per title i just got myself a nice BBQ and need to get some gas for it for when the sunny weather returns :cool:.

I`m presuming Mcloughlins do all fuels by the looks of it but does anyone know of the prices?

AFAIK, the price of the gas is regulated by Calor so there shouldn't be any difference in price between retailers. I think you'll pay about 60-70 euro for it if you don't have an empty. I think I paid 61 euro for patio gas about 2 years ago. Be careful and make sure you get the right type. The patio gas (which most of the newer BBQ's seem to use) in the grey cylinders.

I was expecting to pay around E30 ish alright.

I have a bottle to return and it`s using Butane.

Thanks Folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

The other half paid 27+change yesterday in McLoughlins.

That`s better again,i got quoted E29.99 in Centra Curragh Grange yesterday.

Advertisement