Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busses to Slane (Oasis)

Options
  • 11-06-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Bus Eireann or anybody else are doing special busses to Slane for Oasis next week (20th June)?

I dont fancy having to travel all the way into Dublin when i live so close....

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

to Slane from where?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

I'd say there's a good chance they will have buses going from Drogheda Bus Depot out to Slane, they've done it in previous years. I havent seen any confirmation yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it in the local press..it might be in next week's Drogheda Indo (17th June)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Aikon2009

Give Halpenny Travel a shout, I'm getting with them, found it here http://www.halpennytravel.com/Concerts.html, i got them to O2 and they were great

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭sweeneytodd

Any buses running from Dublin Airport out to the Concert in Slane !!! Anyone know ????

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Bus Eireann or anybody else are doing special busses to Slane for Oasis next week (20th June)?

I dont fancy having to travel all the way into Dublin when i live so close....

Thanks in advance.

I rang the bus station in Drogheda on Tuesday.
    Told that there will be buses running from about 2 hrs before the gig starts, once a bus is full the next one will arrive fill up and so on- buses all day, gentleman was very vague no timetable etc...and wasn't sure of the prices either! told me it would be around 12 euro return.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Buses going from 10.30am, every half hour until 6pm. They will return immediately after the gig. According to LMFM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I think more buses are departing from Navan (every 15 minutes) from what I saw on the bus eireann web site.

Advertisement