Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone in Cork to paint white shoes black?

Options
  • 11-06-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Does anyone know where I could get a pair of off-white painted/sprayed black?
    They are lovely dressy shoes but have gone quite shabby so I want to give them a new lease of life - and a new colour!

I remember going to Youghal years ago to get a pair of white shoes painted blue to match a wedding outfit. Just wondering if anyone in the city is offering this service now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

How about you just buy some new black shoes :confused:

To answer your question - I don't know anyone sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 nolo77

You're right. I COULD buy a new pair but I'm not ready to give up on this pair yet. We're slap bang in the middle of a recession, after all!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

A shoe repair shop can try for you if it's leather, they can use a leather dye, but it won't be 100% and may come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Theres a little cobblers on Princes street, shoestrings I think. Have gotten loads of shoes covered/dyed/rehealed there. Worth a try!

Advertisement