Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone unlocking shop in south dublin?

• 11-06-2009 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi I need to unlock a nokia and am wondering if there's anywhere near Dun Laoghaire that will do it, or wherever is closest.

I know there's a place in Tallaght but I'd prefer not to have to drive all the way out there.

I read through the FAQ but the "list of unlocking shops recommended by Boards users" section is empty so if anyone can help that would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

the guy in Tallaght is Columba Rad from boards, it's an easy enough place to get too, just off the m50. I got an n95 unlocked during the week and was very impressed with how cheap and quick it was. He did it in about 3-5 minutes for 10 quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Think the 10 price is an offer till june 27th

Advertisement