Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beer and Wine

• 11-06-2009 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Can anyone recomend the best spot to get cheap beer (ie corona and heiniken) and wine in the north please !!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

Asda is the cheapest of the big stores! Always have either 15 Tennants or Carlsburg fo £7!:D

and they stock John Smiths Extra Smooth yum yum!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Sainsburys and Tescos have v good deals too.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭daniel91

in tesco last week 24 cans of carlsberg for £10! can't beat it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Anywhere for trays of Budweiser??? I usually go to Curleys, the off-licence across the way from Dunnes over where TK Max and all of them shops are, they used to be better than Sainsburys but the last time I went up they had put up their prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

mcgowaner wrote: »
    Anywhere for trays of Budweiser??? I usually go to Curleys, the off-licence across the way from Dunnes over where TK Max and all of them shops are, they used to be better than Sainsburys but the last time I went up they had put up their prices

Poundworld??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

keano_afc wrote: »
    Poundworld??

Serious or Joking???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I jest. The price of beer up north is good enough for you not to waste your hard earned Euro on something like Budweiser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,876 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Asda are doing the kegs of heineken - 2 for £20

That has to be good value?

15 cans of John Smiths Extra Smooth for £10.00 in Tesco Enniskillen!

• Advertisement
Advertisement