Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stunt show at kilcohan park

• 11-06-2009 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,

Someone was saying there was going to be a stunt show at kilcohan dog track on 18th june, is that right?

Anybody have any more details on it?

thanks ;)

TerM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

All i know is that i'm taking the nephew too it. Afaik he was a stunt man in a few films and has a show. I can't imagine it being that good taking the small venue into account. Still there's worse ways to spend €12 is my theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

Rang them up. Old styleee information gathering ftw. internet is overrated in my opinion ;)

Where - Kilcohan dog track
    When - 18th June at 7:30 pm, gates open at 6:00pm
    how much - Adults Eur 12, sorry didn't get the other prices
    Who - Scott May, Daredevil.

More details on Scott May - http://www.scottmaydaredevil.co.uk/

TerM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

is this not the same crowd that were out in ballindud there the bank holiday weekend???

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

Doubt it, as they only got to Ireland today - check out the tourdates on the website. Also, if you check out their website linked above, before you get to the site, he has a notice posted up about an "imitation outfit" who have been photocopying their posters and pretending to be them. They've even gone to the legitimate Scott May posters and put "cancelled" stickers on them.

Scumbags.

TerM

Advertisement