Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mahon Point market

Options
  • 11-06-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Those markets on a Thursday....

It's a nice little market, but the price of things there is a complete joke.

I'd have thought when coming straight from the supplier your jar of jam should be cheaper not twice the price!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I'm at it now!!got myself some fish,some strawberry cakes and pie. Ah it's not that bad in all fairness. Where else can you get your fav. Clothes shop and fresh food! :) wud u like a cake? Tehee

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

wud u like a cake? Tehee

Yep - I'd love a cake - thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

The spoon of pesto I bought better be nice, coz I could of had it flown in from Italy for the price I paid!

kcb wrote: »
    The spoon of pesto I bought better be nice, coz I could of had it flown in from Italy for the price I paid!

Pesto is the easiest thing in the world to make.it just depends what olive oil is put in that cranks the price up!

Pesto is the easiest thing in the world to make.it just depends what olive oil is put in that cranks up the price!

• Advertisement

Pesto is the easiest thing in the world to make.it just depends what olive oil is put in that cranks up the price!

Where do you get good parmesan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

where is this market?

either the english market or there is an italian store on north main street that sells it.

either the english market or there is an italian store on north main street that sells it.

English Market did the trick. Nice stuff in there too, the one over by K O'Connell.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭diego ribas

you get what you pay for imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

The place on Forge Hill in the business park is great for everything Italian - thinks its called The Boots or something - its in the City Link Park

Andip wrote: »
    The place on Forge Hill in the business park is great for everything Italian - thinks its called The Boots or something - its in the City Link Park

Cheers nice one. Good idea. I saw ads for it but thought it was more a take-away place?

Advertisement