Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Lettekenny play Guitar Hero or Rock Band

Options
  • 11-06-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

And if so are ya up for a night of jammimg, cans and what not? Yes i know most people will be playing online but whatever happened to meeting people to game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

hey, yea im in same boat have guitar hero, rock band and rock band 2 on ps3 but rarely have friends over to play.

Moved to letterkenny just over year ago and to be honest havent made hardly any friends (i dont go out much lol).

If you fancy a gaming session sometime , send me a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hey, yea im in same boat have guitar hero, rock band and rock band 2 on ps3 but rarely have friends over to play.

Moved to letterkenny just over year ago and to be honest havent made hardly any friends (i dont go out much lol).

If you fancy a gaming session sometime , send me a message.

hey man what part of letterkenny are you living? don't give out exact address just where ya near? i'm down at bottom of the town near Dunnes stores and the wolfe tone but hey it's not like letterkenny is that big a place plus with the excellent :rolleyes: bus service you shouldn't be far anyway!

well im up in whitethorn dude, not far from town centre at all.

ah i see i see well i gotta head home to rathmullen for the night but if you are up for few games tomorrow night i'd say i could fit it into my hectic life :)

oh just quick question, you're not some mad psycho killer using the net to meet victims are ya cause thats just not cool. thats something germans do :p

danniemcq wrote: »
    ah i see i see well i gotta head home to rathmullen for the night but if you are up for few games tomorrow night i'd say i could fit it into my hectic life :)

oh just quick question, you're not some mad psycho killer using the net to meet victims are ya cause thats just not cool. thats something germans do :p

haha yea im an axe wielding maniac on the rampage lol.

I'm ok really man,

Can't do this week, mayb next if ya up for it.

pm me

• Advertisement

haha yea im an axe wielding maniac on the rampage lol.

I'm ok really man,

Can't do this week, mayb next if ya up for it.

pm me

cool at least thats another thing we have in common! i'll drop ya a PM tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

I feel honoured to watch theis beautiful developing friendship! :P

haha yeah so you should! After all "they" say the internet is the end of social meetings etc! Down with "they"!

Advertisement