Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

auto service

Options
  • 11-06-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi gang
    just wondering as anyone used them and what the opinions are ?? just booked my car in for service on monday are they quick or will i be waiting days to get car back
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I got the flyer in the mail box today. Never heard of them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

so I take it nobody has used them so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Just saw the flyer there myself. 79 bucks for a service til the end of the month and 99 thereafter.
    Do let us know how ya get on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

I was thinking of dropping the car to them haven't booked it in yet though. If you do post here how you got on and I will do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

hi guys left my car in to auto service today got in back in approx 2hrs got things pointed out that in time need changing got a quote rather then getting a shock later found him easy to deal with will use again thats my experience anyways at 79 is good value :) any more questions you might i will try answer

• Advertisement
Advertisement