Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobble lock paving.

Options
  • 11-06-2009 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I have just finished power washing my front yard which is cobble lock paving and it turned out to be a great job. But , i bought this house 4 years ago and previous owners must have spilled blue paint on paving as when i washed the paving it revealed the nasty stain left .
    I have tried most paint removers at this stage but does anyone know anything that will remove this ?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lpm

Not sure about the stain but if you were going goodo at the bricks with the powerwasher you might want to pick up a bag or two of a very fine sand from the likes of roadstone patio center. The reason being that most times the power wash will wash out the sand in between the blocks which sometimes allows them to move.
    All depending how bad the stain is you could try sanding the affect area lightly but I would do a small test to see if the sanded cobble will look odd against the non stained ones

Advertisement