Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Radio Stations on Irish channels

Options
  • 11-06-2009 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Just turned on the radio in my car and most of the stations (RTE2FM, DOWNTOWN, LYRIC FM) are all broadcasting Spanish stations and Im wondering is anyone else getting this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Happens every summer down here, Spanish and French stations getting a nudge from the high pressure.
    Got something Spnaish at home a few days back.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I've had that as well along with some Scottish station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nmg-lky

I thought i was going mad at lunchtime, so they were cutting into spanish!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I get French stuff from time to time, hasnt happened for a while now but I always wondered what it was all about

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

ooh this brings me back to the days of the 'ole CB radio.. as we would have said in those days when we were DX'ing.. the skip was excellent!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement