Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscail Literature degree

Options
  • 11-06-2009 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, I am trying to decide between starting a literature degree with either Oscail (DCU) or the Open University. The Oscail one would suit me better because it is recognised by the teaching council (I want to teach secondary school English), whereas the OU degree might be recognised, but its not definite. I've read a few bad reports on here about Oscail, but they are mostly related to other subjects. Anyone here doing the Literature course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DaisyPem wrote: »
    Anyone here doing the Literature course?

Are you referring to the BA in Humanities?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭D.Mar

Sorry, yes the Humanities BA.
    But I've been researching this since I posted and I'm now leaning towards the Open University, it's so much cheaper. But any info you have on Oscail would be great

Advertisement