Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Person of the Year

• 11-06-2009 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All,

The end of Quarter 2 for the Waterford Person of the Year Award is coming up at the end of June.

to nomintae your Waterford person of the year please email

lmcgough@munster-express.ie

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭depaor

Any nominations!? Surely there is someone out there who does huge community / charity work or otherwise who deserves to be recognised?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

I think I posted about this before, but to the people that nominate, please acknowledge those people who are doing genuine good in their communities in an effort to make peoples lives better and don't just vote for John Mullane because he scored 2-8 from play in the Munster semi-final. On a related note, anyone who can hunt the littering nackers away from Tramore beach gets my vote!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

please acknowledge those people who are doing genuine good in their communities in an effort to make peoples lives better and don't just vote for John Mullane because he scored 2-8 from play in the Munster semi-final.

Well said, that mentalilty sickens me TBH. I know of people who put in a full days work then go's work with sick people or the elderly. but you know that JM and the rest will be right up there.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Whats the bets it'll be some sports related person,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Nicky Fewer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

i nominate howdoo :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i nominate howdoo :)

Here here, god if i won the euro millions i'd give him ten grand and get a camera crew to follow him around and see what he does with it, I'd surely win an emmy

Advertisement