Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband in Clondalkin

Options
  • 11-06-2009 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi I'm looking to get Broadband in Clondalkin near the green isle. Anyone got any experience Good/Bad in the area? or any general thoughts on the best broadband deals at the minute.
    Just for general Browsing, streaming etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

If you are based near the Green Isle hotel, then I guess you are on the Newlands Cross exchange

So that will rule out Smart and BT LLU boardband and therefore you will be stuck with eircom or the other bitstream suppliers. Or Digiweb Metro/Irish Broadband Breeze wireless broadband if you can get line of sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Noel-z

Thanks a lot pizzaman. Which of the wireless would you recommend? I know someone who's had a bit of trouble with eircom out that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Haven't had any experience of either wireless services

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

If you are on the Nangor road exchange (which covers a lot of Clondalkin) we can offer you an up to 24Mb service.

Advertisement