Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaoise salon/Piercings for €20??

Options
  • 11-06-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hey all, would anyone have the name and Number for the tatoo/piercing salon in Portlaoise that does piercings for €20?
    Mate of mine got his nipple pierced a few weeks back, no worries at all. They're having some sort of Recession buster thing with the piercings, but he cant remember the name of place (not a local!)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

MonicaBing wrote: »
    Hey all, would anyone have the name and Number for the tatoo/piercing salon in Portlaoise that does piercings for €20?
    Mate of mine got his nipple pierced a few weeks back, no worries at all. They're having some sort of Recession buster thing with the piercings, but he cant remember the name of place (not a local!)
    Thanks.

I've never heard of this place, but I would be very wary of somewhere that does all piercings for €20. There are much, much, MUCH more important things than cost when choosing a place to get pierced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

+ Salon? It sounds like one of those Claire's Accesories places that use a gun. I'd steer well clear of anyplace that uses a gun to pierce. And I doubt they're properly trained in using it, or needles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

It's called vegas, The needle piercings are 20e but I got worried when i was told they do gunned ones for 10e

Advertisement