Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheap electricity

• 11-06-2009 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

I have just spent the last few hours researching cheap electricity for the Irish Market for our small business. All the suppliers are charging the same .1503 per KWatt. Bord Gasi, Energia, and Airticity, The only exception is ESB who charge .1670 per kilo watt.
    My next task will be to work out which of the three suppliers offers the best add-on options. So far all I can say is Bgais guarantees a 10% drop even if ESB drop their rates. However for the Green Eco minded Airticity have lots of wind energy. So folks a 10% electricty bill is there for the taking. Any advice or comments welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 23,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Actually Bord Gais rates are as so:

14.86 cent for normal discount
    14.53 cent if you also get gas or pay by direct debit
    14.20 cent if you get both gas and direct debit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

bk wrote: »
    Actually Bord Gais rates are as so:

14.86 cent for normal discount
    14.53 cent if you also get gas or pay by direct debit
    14.20 cent if you get both gas and direct debit

I think the rates the OP is quoting are business rates? The ones you give are residential.

Advertisement